2013 winners announced!
Plant Select®, a collaborative effort with Denver Botanic Gardens, Colorado State University, and regional and national horticultural professionals, is pleased to announce eight new plants to be promoted for 2013.
The mission of Plant Select® is to seek out and distribute the best plants for landscapes from the High Plains to the Intermountain region and beyond. To be included in the program, selected plants should:
- Thrive in a broad range of garden situations in the Rocky Mountain region
- Be resilient to the region’s challenging climate
- Exemplify the unique
- Demonstrate disease and insect resistance
- Flourish in low water conditions
- Display a long season of beauty in the garden
- Ensure noninvasiveness